Our team is Darin, Natalie, Opie and Rocky Kellum. Kayaking, snowboarding, camping and traveling present us with plenty of challenges, but with Darin's good looks, Natalie's good luck, Rocky's brawn and Opie's brains we manage to have a good time.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Snow and Sun




Last weekend we built a rail in the side of our yard and spent some time snowboarding at home. This weekend has been incredible but we didn't get any pics. Saturday the weather was perfect and I got to try out the Glenwood Whitewater park. The park is not totally complete and the levels weren't ideal, but if was fun to get in the water and splash around. Then the winter weather rolled back in bringing 9 inches of new snow, so we headed out to Snowmass for another powder day. I love Colorado!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

5:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home