Our team is Darin, Natalie, Opie and Rocky Kellum. Kayaking, snowboarding, camping and traveling present us with plenty of challenges, but with Darin's good looks, Natalie's good luck, Rocky's brawn and Opie's brains we manage to have a good time.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Tennessee Trip



We headed to Tennessee for our "shoulder season" break. We got to spend a day on the lake and I managed to water ski and wakeboard.(Check out the video-Lake Ocoee) We picked up our new kayaks and boated the Ocoee and Chattooga. One of the days on the Ocoee the water was a little high and we spent the whole day surfing Hell Hole. Darin officially gave me credit for my 1rst blunt. We also got to hang put with a lot of friends and family. I ate enough of my granny's food to last me for a year. It wasn't all fun and games though, we used the trip to move the last of my things from TN to CO. This is the first time since high school that all of my stuff is under one roof. Yippee!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

10:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home